white smoke in idle

Hi, a toyota hiace EFI diesel engine was brought in my workshop. at idle there is white smoke in exhaust

it is not affected by temperayure that it is Cold or HOT

but at high RPM or high speeds it is quite normal and there is no white or excessive smoke

engine check light is in quite normal operation there is no error code

Reply to
Adnan

I am not very good at diagnosing diesels, but if you are asking what is causing the white smoke, I would check injector pump timing.

Reply to
Ray O