Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

94 Camry Suspension Problem?
Hi My 94 Camry has excessive bounce on rough surface? Will replacing 4 struts help? Can someone, like me, with not mechanical experience do the installation? What brand do you recommend? Ivan
5
5

Update on 94&99 Camry w/ sticky IAC
Hi, I posted my question in June this year. Daniel suggested to use TriFlow to lubricate the valve and use RedLine Fuel System Cleaner. I did it as Daniel had instructed. Both cars are running fine...
1
1

1995 Toyota Camry EGR sticking?
Hi, I've recently been trying to diagnose a rough idle problem on a 1995 Toyota Camry V6 1MZFE engine. Symptom is: rough idling (no stalling), some power loss, and if you just take it up to 10 mph,...
3
3

Water in the Trunk-1995 Camry
After a day of driving in the rain, I noticed that the trunk well which holds the spare had an inch of water in it! Could not tell where it was coming in at all, after much searching. Anyone have any...
7
7

How often do you change your transmission fluid?
I don't know that much about cars and don't have a regular mechanic so I just go to random service stations for oil changes every 3000 miles. I bought my ;'90 Camry 2.5 years ago and my mechanic back...
5
5

Want to love your camry even more....
Restyle your Toyota Camry with leather interior, seat heaters, massagers, lumbar support, pinstripes, dash kits, completely personalize your vehicle. Professionally installed aftermarket products are...

TOYOTA QUALITY IS THE THING OF THE PAST
During my vacation in Hawaii, my host lent me his 2000 Toyota Camry for a couple of weeks. I had heard many praises about the Camry but I was greatly disappointed of the spotty quality of the Camry. I...
17
17

leaky window
hi everyone, i just got my first car!!!!!!! its a 1985 camry. it's a four door in really good shape, but the trunk gets leaky and stinky when it rains :Q my brother's friend said that it needs a new...
2
2

Replacing Battery in '95 Camry - Anti-Theft prfecautions?
How hard is it to replace the battery in the LE four with radio and vehicle anti-theft systems? How long without power until the alarms lose memory and reset? Can I run power through the lighter...
7
7

Starter works, engine won't start
Grrrr... why does this always happen when it's winter here in Saskatchewan Canada? Vehicle: 1990 Camry 4cyl - auto Went to start car and for a few times first in AM, the battery was dead. It was like...
4
4

Installing Lowering Springs on 2005 Camry
I am new to this stuff, but I would like to know what to expect when trying to install lowering springs by myself. Thank you.
2
2

Can I add remote/keyless entry to a 2001 Camry?
subject says it all.
1
1

How to change cam seal on 3SFE engine?
I know there is some special tool to do this...does this come only from a Toyota dealer and is it expensive? What to ask for exactly? Also is a special tool needed to pull the camshaft pulley, and is...
9
9

98 Camry Charcoal canister replacement
Anyone done this. Dealer is telling me it needs one (it has 280,000 miles on it) and I have located a used one. I just need to know if anything else ought to be replaced at the same time. I also...
7
7

tsb on rear wheel bearings for 1999 Camry?
My right rear wheel bearing failed at 130000 km and apparently damaged the hub such that it needs to be replaced at a cost of $600. Anybody know of a TSB about this problem?
5
5