Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Need wiring diagram or book Camry standard radio
in the Toyotas_Only Yahoo group at:
1
1

86 Camry loss of power under load
I have had this 1986 Camry since it was new. It is a 4 cylinder gas engine with 136K miles. The problem started about 6 to 8 years ago. When trying to get on the highway, especially if there are a few...
5
5

Continuing oil leak in 91 Camry... need suggestions
I have a 91 Camry V6 with 180k miles on it. I know it has a boatfull of miles but it still runs great and I want to keep it for another bunch of years. I have done all of the work on it since I bought...
2
2

How to remove spark plug boots - 2000 Camry CE
Is there some trick to removing the spark plug boots on the 4 cyl Camry? They look like a large square of rubber with the plug wire in the middle. Do they just pull upward and off? (like the dozens of...
2
2

Parking and brake lights out on 98 Camry
Here is a tough one: for some reason the parking lights just stopped working on my 98 Camry. A couple of days later, the backup lights went out. All the other lights (headlights, dome light, trunk...
2
2

Re: '98 Camry Alignment problems (update)
Hello all! I wanted to thank everyone for the suggestions they gave, I think my problems are solved. I think there was actually a tire problem combined with some misalignment. When I swapped tires on...
2
2

Oops....what's this!?
Hi, When I parked my car after a very short ride in town, something strange struck my eyes. Have a look at the pics in the album that the link is referring to. I don't recall running over a dog, or an...

03 Camry Brakes
3 months ago I traded my 95 camry for the new corolla, thinking it would according to all, have excellent gas mileage. Even after the break-in period I never achieved 28/38. Then the sulfur smell was...
2
2

2003 SE upholstery
This is our first Camry, 2003 SE, and we opted for the standard cloth upholstery. What's with that material? It collects just about every piece of lint that it comes in contact with. Unfortunately...
2
2

Re: BUYING OR LEASING?
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really appreciate your response, clear, with examples, numbers and very understandable. this is the clearer answer so far for this question. Thanks

Re: 1999 Camry back part to headlight assembly
That $150 price is WITH his discount. Usually the junkyard idea is good, I've done that dozens of times. However, it is rare to find a vehicle in the wreckers with those parts undamaged.
1
1

"always on" socket
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to make the power socket (i.e., cigarette lighter socket) "always on." I've read posts elsewhere about shorting a fuse somewhere but they are not too clear on the...

Check engine light on!
My 99 Camry check engine light was on and some one checked my car with those car computer and say it's related to EVAC?? or something.... then he re-caped my fuel tank cap. In about an hour driving,...
1
1

How much is a pair of Front Windshield Wiper Inserts for Camry?
Could someone please tell me how much a pair of Front Windshield Wiper Inserts for Camry cost?
2
2

How much over dealer invoice price is reasonable?
Hi all. My parents are considering buying a new Toyota Camry but they are not sure how much they will need to pay. According to the MSRP price for the 2003 Camry LE (4 cyn) is $19,045 and the dealer...
12
12