Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: noisy automatic aerial (rattle)
Had the same problem. You need a new antenna... just a new mast didn't = fix mine.

Re: 03 Camry transmission clunky downshifts
Art, it only takes about 3 miles of stop/go/stop driving for the computer to learn a new "foot." IN the case of "learning" the car is now in hilly terrain, it takes two part throttle downshifts to...
5
5

Re: T-TEC (Trans Tech® ) procedure to change out your transmission fluid?
Thanks for your input. My Camry (now at 19,100KM/11,868Miles) has had regular service, but I can see that the last change of AT fluid (at 18,000KM/11,184Miles Service) is only 3L/0.79G but the tranny...
5
5

Re: Best seller?
You may not be able to get there, but try this link from Automotive News: results through May 2003: Total Accord sales: 163,059 Total Camry sales: 170,531 Hope that helps.... Mike C
1
1

Re: 2002 camry V6 gas milage
I have a 2002 LE 4 banger w/17000km and I get 35 mpg (Canadian) strictly highway (110 kph) with mine without the a/c running. Miner passing encountered.

Re: clutch adjustment question
There are two conditions that clutch adjustment is set to avoid: first is clutch is not dis-engaging when clutch pedal is pushed to the floor. On new cars or cars which have had a clutch rebuild, this...

Re: Can you change the drum rear brakes of 99 LE to disc brakes?
2
2

Re: Timing Belt, also, where to buy spare parts.
if you have a CAA or AAA membership than you could just wait till the timing belt busts and have it towed then. that is, if you don't mind being inconvenienced like that.
4
4