Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Part needed
I need a taillight wire harness ("rear light socket pigtail", part # 81555-32160) for a 1987-91 Camry wagon. Toyota doesn't have that part any more. It has two light sockets and a little connector....
1
1

93 Camry radio stuck in "HELP" mode
I have a 1993 toyota camry that I recently changed the battery on and afterwards the antitheft radio would not work. I recently bought this car and did not know where to find the original owners code...
1
1

Serpentine Belt Tensioner Replacement in Camry 2005 4 Cyl
I am planning to replace serpentine belt and the belt tensioner in my Camry 2005 4 cyl. Any advise/points how to make this seemingly difficult job ea ser? I have a general idea after watching on you...
1
1

Need to know what this is called and
99 Toyota camry this is causing my car not to start if its grounded it will start but cant figure out where it goes Will try to post pictures in a second

99 camry crankshaft seal
Hi, FSM Instructions say to "Apply MP grease to a new oil seal lip." Is this the (smooth) side facing the crankshaft pulley? Guy here mentions it around the 3:05 mark. Thanks, Michael

'99 camry, brake booster hose diameter?
I noticed that when my car was cold, just before starting the engine, the b rake pedal is very stiff. When starting the car when the engine is warm, this doesn't seem to be a pr oblem. I did some...
2
2

Weight an 04 Camry can hold
Groups Google+ Gmail Web more ? How much weight can my Camry carry ? 5/3/08desgnr 97 Camry LE 4 cyl. I need to pick up some concrete pavers that are 2"x8"x16" & weigh 17 pounds each. I need 36 & the...

Transmission issues and a bad battery
A few months ago, I had a 4-year-old bad battery on my '99 Camry, and was p lanning to take it to Costco for an exchange. I don't remember the details , but I might have had to jump-start the car at...

89 toyota camry no brake/ or tail lights /possible/short rt/licence plate lite crushed
89 camry the dash said their was a taillight error I checked the bulbs their was some water in lenses removed water and the brake lights were always running now they don't light up at all turn signals...
1
1

97 toyota avalon timing belt
I changed the timing belt and when I start the car it back fires sometimes and when I do get it to run at 2500rpms it boags out .at idle it run good. its hard to start.i get a obd reading of a...

vibrating noise like a loose heat sheild on pulley side of motor of 07 camry
noise when gas is pressed sitting still or driving
3
3

camry 2009 is not getting stated from the first turn key
good day Sir.. i have camry 2009,it doesnt start from the first turn key,i need to turn the key two or three times to run the car,once it start to run,i see black smoke from exhaust...battery is ok.

1992 toyota camry 2.2 no spark at plugs
checked fuses replaced distributor

2001 Toyota camry stalling right after I start it.
and the RPM will go up by them self with out my foot on the gas

There's a fly in my oil!
I was pouring some oil from the big 5-quart jug into a 1-quart jug when a housefly got too close and fell into the 1-quart jug. Is this what the oil filter is for? Or should I fish him out of there? I...