2000 Camry CE: Keyless Entry Q

Hi all,

Had a question regarding my 2000 Camry CE purchased from an autobroker.

How do I find out if my car has a keyless entry system installed?

I have been browsing through previous posts and saw one saying that post 99, keyless systems were default and the only thing to do was to get a remote. But there was no follow up or further comments.

I was wondering if anyone knew something about this.

Also, does anyone have suggestions for aftermarket keyless entry/remote start products? I want to keep expenses to a minimum and I don't want to sabotage my own car. Thinking of something

Reply to
Praveen