Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1992 toyota camry
have received a fault code of P0420 catalyst system efficeincy below threshold bank #1 anyone know how to correct this or what part to change
1
1

2000 Camry Lock System Problem
Hello everyone, I have a 2000 Toyota Camry XLE. Today, I started having problems with the lock system. This is the first time I have experienced this. When I would press on the keyless pad to lock, or...
4
4

2003 Camry's engine stopped when I tried to open the hood, wired?
I went to stop&shop this afternoon. When I came out, I couldn't start the engine. Looks like the battery is gone, but I didn't notice any sign at all before. I called AAA and they jump started my car....
2
2

Ignition timing, 7M-GE (No, not a Camry...)(Qslim/MDT?)
OK. Did my plugs, wires etc back in January. Car was running OK, passed Fed emissions with high NOx. Decided to check the timing. Shorted E1&T and hit it with the light. It was way advanced, so I...
3
3

simple intake manifold modification?
During my web travels, I found this: was wondering what y'all think. This was meant for a carbureted system; could one vacuum hose leading to the intake manifold do a similar trick? Basically, it's...
18
18

1993 Camry Radio
I have a 1993 Camry with the original radio. The radio still works great, but the lighted display is out. The station presets are displayed, but it not lighted. Does a fuse control the light of the...
10
10

93 Camry doesn't move
I bought my 93 Camry brand new and ever since it had a few minor fixes, otherwise running smooth and is in good condition. The problem just started last week. While I was waiting for the train passed,...
3
3

check to see if alarm working on 2004 Camry
How can I check to see if burglar alarm is working on 2004 Camry ?
2
2

Thermostat replacement
Do you really need to drain the coolant to replace the thermostat? How much will be lost? I got a PO128 troubleshooting error. The fluid level is fine. What are the chances that it's the thermostat...
1
1

lot of noise
I own a 1994 toyota camry xle v6 , Car is very smooth and quite when it idles, but when it hit 30mph or more, I get a loud humming noise and a noticible vibration coming from the front of the vehicle....
5
5

Hey, someone, how you making out with your 'nose?
Did you do that yet? I'm going to do mine, just cause it looks like crap, but I'm going to do it on the car. If you want, I'll take some pics. I don't dare try to remove it right now, because, for...

Ball Joint replacement, '93 940
I'm crossing this to the Toyota groups because there are a lot of knowledgable people there who help me with my Toys. I'm assuming this is kind of a generic question. A friend of mine has a '93 ('94?)...
3
3

1999 Camry Front Door Panel - speaker replacement
Is removing the front door panel to get to the speakers a big deal on the 1999 Camry? I have power windows - I've read that I have to pry the window switch panel up to get to a screw underneath and...
3
3

94 camry wont run while hot
I have replaced the timing belt, plugs, wires, cap, rotor and the car ran fine for a week. Then it stalled and have had problems keeping it running. Have re-checked the timing marks numerous times....
1
1

Monroe Quick : Struts potential problem
This is intended as a warning to anyone who has installed the Monroe Quick Struts on a 97' to 01' Camry. I found out by accident that the published spec for bolt torque on the front strut upper...
10
10