Calculating Tire Pressure question?

Got into another discussion with my friend about tire pressure on a road bike. I've been putting in 100-105psi equal amounts in both the front and rear tire just from trial and error and what feels good over the years. My friend rides the same tires as I, but puts more in the rear 110-115psi and

100psi in the front, unequal amounts. Says I should do the same because there is more weight loaded in the rear than in the front, and he also claims my bike would handle better. He's a bit heavier than I am by about 10 lbs. Is there a way to calculate correct tire pressure for each front and rear tire due to riders weight and load distribution?

-tom

Reply to
Tom Nakashima

Sorry, meant this for the bicycle group. Scratch this!

-tom

Reply to
Tom Nakashima

What is the site for the bicycle group? Thanks - Bob

Reply to
Bob

rec.bicycles.tech

-tom