Farmington NC show

Eat shit, bitch. I wasn't asking you. Your webshot pics don't show shit, at least not the shit that's under all your paint and bondo.

Reply to
ryan68bug

HAHAHAHA! I've met both of you guys. Probably not a lot of others on this newsgroup can say that. If you two ever went at it and I could bet money on the fight then I'd be at the bank taking out the biggest loan I could to put every f*cking dime down on Chris. Hey Chris, if you ever decide to stomp a mudhole in his @ss then just watch out in case he's all strung out on crack or something. I hear that some of those heavy drugs can artificially inflate your strength for a very short period of time before you shit your pants and die of a heart attack like a pathetic little shriveled-up turd. HO HO HO! Oh, and don't forget about how he's bragged before that he "packs." Yeah, I'll bet he "packs"... fudge. HO HO HO, I sez!

Reply to
Shag

I think "packing" would be necessary if one had as many people wishing bodily harm on him as Mario's enemies do.

Reply to
ryan68bug

Gotten your new bike yet?

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Oh yeah... the bike... Yes. I got one while visiting family in Florida. Already ripped off the exhaust and intake and replaced them and put a PCIII on the bike to remap the ignition timing and fuel. Have ridden it to/from work the last three days. Was a little chilly this morning around 35 degrees for the trip in to work but I still enjoyed it. I had a deposit down on a bike here locally and the dealer converted my deposit into a store credit. That was cool of them. Gonna use the store credit for some forward controls. Here's a few pictures I took of it sitting in my front yard:

those pictures have been taken the only things I've done to itare to remove the reflectors and the lower belt guard. More tocome. :-)

Reply to
Shag

You going to camo it ?

Reply to
rjmacres

My last motorcycle was stolen just after I put a sweet paint job on it. I haven't found a replacement yet but as crazy as driving the roads here are , i'm thinking a rail would be better

Reply to
Kafertoys

Public service announcement: A Vespa is not a motorcycle.

Shag

no shag it was a honda like the one you just bought

Reply to
Kafertoys

Don't you just hate a thief ? I'll bet it was a sweet bike. Probably a show winning bike. A person with your amazing skills, talents & craftsmanship would have nothing less. Sherri probably looked real nice on the back of it, didn't she. Probably a real attractive looking couple riding down the road.

Reply to
rjmacres

LOL... that really did make me laugh out loud....thanks.... I've driven through and around his area on a bike and didn't feel intimidated at all.... the traffic was no different than anywhere else, but a real biker can handle it... Mario, on the other hand, probably should use a rail instead.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

yard:

> > Since those pictures have been taken the only things I've done to it> > > are to remove the reflectors and the lower belt guard. More to> > > come. :-)

Fuck off and go run your h*mo bike into a bridge abutment.

Reply to
ryan68bug

:

Whatever you say, poor boy. HO HO HO! :-D

Reply to
Shag

yard:

motorcycle.http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f315/ecrewdson/mypinkvespa.jpg-Hidequotedtext -

ryan68bug

Sure. I asked Joan for permission to post these - they have not been seen by anyone other than Joan, Mario, Wiz and myself up to this point. They basically prove that she paid him $9571 total and I'll let the checks speak for themselves, without making any further commentary. Personal information has been blacked out to protect the innocent:

Remco

Sure. I asked Joan for permission to post these - they have not been seen by anyone other than Joan, Mario, Wiz and myself up to this point. They basically prove that she paid him $9571 total and I'll let the checks speak for themselves, without making any further commentary. Personal information has been blacked out to protect the innocent:

Remco

Those are checks made out to your business and signed by or for you, are they not? If you did not do the body work, what are they for?

Reply to
Remco

You should fall back on that edjumacation you got and take a look at the definition of whining.... there was no whining in my post, merely pointing out that those checks were made out to your buisness and deposited under the name of Mario J Gavazzi "owner".... those are "facts" not whining.... coming to your shop will not tell us any truth and the lack of balls falls on you for not discussing the links i've posted so many times in the past... you have no balls or you'd admit that a 10 year old with some silly putty, a Louiville slugger, and some duct tape could have done just as well as you did with Joan's car.... actually it looks like you may have done it the same way.... tell us about these pictures Mario, show us how you have the "balls" to stand behind *your* work...then, please do, tell me how that would look differently at your shop.

or you can keep ignoring them and let them speak for themselves....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

this is more accurate...

Joey Tribiani

Daves car has to be the 8th or 9th car I had win at Farmington and far from the last

Reply to
Kafertoys