I have a lovely red pencil box

Yes honeybuns, we are :)

But I am also happy for you. Your life is now perfect, or at least significantly better that that of the stupid redheaded girl next door. And that's what counts.

*smooches*

So proud of you. ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Which red headed girl? You mean Inger Nilsson? She's a "pip"

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

did you finally get someone to trade something for one of those cars you are trying to offload?(read the rant on STF)....a pencil box is a pretty good trade for a car....HEHE

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Nope, dirty rotten weasel molesters. I fart in their general direction. Punk kids who promise to show up time after time and never do.....and then don't understand why I'm angry. WTF? How retarded are you? I made it VERY clear up front that I did NOT want to screw around as I didn't have the luxury of time to waste......plus I needed to make arrangements to clear a path to get the cars out.

But, noooooooooo. I'm just a stupid kid who's too wrapped up in my own little world to care or pay attention to anyone other than myself.

Then he has the audacity to tell me that there are tons of VWs out there anyway.....as if he's doing me a favor. F**K HIM.

I'd just as soon scrap thesenow, f**k everybody in the neck.........there goes another '63 ragtop, a westy, a high roof, a '67 and a '65 bug.

Too bad, so sad.

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

"ANT" wrote

.... but sadly, no lead in your pencil. :-D

BTW, Jan's been keeping your tiara warm.

Reply to
Scott H

Yeah, I bet he's keepin it warm, and I know where. Am surprised there's room up there with that menagerie of gerbils and hamsters!

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

LOL

You still don't get it do you, after numerous demonstrations and instruction books I copied for you... sheesh..

CATCH AND RELEASE, CATCH AND RELEASE!

You are not supposed to leave them in there! :)

Jan

ANT wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

You should follow your own directions! I hear it's more crowed up your heiny than the airspace above O'Hare airport around the holidays.

Catch and release eh? That's what the fellers at the funny farm keep doing with me.

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

hahahaha U just wait till I eat mexican again

(I'll send you pictures.. you get your usual 20% off my list prices) ;)

Jan

ANT wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

................hmmm.............a '63 ragtop?............a solid driver you say?...........cheap?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

The real Ant'y darling is finally back!! How did that booze run across the school yeard realy end??!

We all missed ya..

J.

Reply to
BergRace

..............I'd pay you to NOT send me those!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

But YOU have not seen them yet! :0]

J.

Reply to
BergRace

No, but I can smell them from here!

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

Timbo, e-mail me at my addy---just replace the bogus ISP with hotmail.com

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

...............Hotmail bounced it back and said that your mailbox was "unavailable".

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Did you make sure that you used the underscored dash on either side of "of"?

Reminds me of when Slick Willie said "That depends on what your definition of "is" is. LOL

-ANT

hotmail.com

Reply to
ANT