OT: Veterans

Hope you enjoyed your day, guys..... Every year I try to acknowledge the day, and say "thanks" to anyone that has, or does, wear the uniform. That said, don't think that the other 364.25 days per year it's forgotten, it's not. At least not here. (Happy day to my father, Viet Nam Vet.)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I would love to get back into uniform, but I doubt they would let me in the US army :)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Reply to
Trey

Believe it or not they do allow non-citizens to join the U.S. military. You'll see quite a few hispanics from south of our border in the U.S. military. I believe it earns them a fast track to citizenship (if they serve honorably it certainly should). Are you under 40 years old? If so, you too can be all that you can be.

Reply to
Rusty Shackelford

37.... :)

Someone said the age limit was 35?

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Depends on the branch but the max for joining with no previous experience is 42. I think it was 44 for a while but they lowered it to 42 a few years ago.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Hey Jan, They are calling for you on the watercooled group! Someone needs "THE MASTER"! lol Re: PS: 1999 Beetle Overheating

later, (One out of many daves)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan Andersson"

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Hehehehe

I'll stay away from the watercooled VW's thank you very much....

Jan

dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson