Proposal on how to better deal mario

How about once a weak or so some one posts a message with all the links, his full name and address and the full story. Then we shun him. I mean we don't reply to his posts and ignore his replies to our posts.

If we could stick to this, I think this newsgroup would be a better place. Anyway it's just an idea...

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

Nah. Just ignore him.

One day we will read some news story about some poor meth-head, rip-off artist who met his maker.

Outlive the bastards!

Reply to
John J

You can't ignore me and you know it, all you keyboard cowards have no life and this is the only way for you to feel worthy.

we shall she but I have to much power iover you when I call you'll come running, while biching your to lazy to get off your fat ass's to run.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Joey Tribiani

Babelfish doesn't translate moron.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

This fixed his grammar.. This is the way I want to see him type.

U CANT IGNORE ME AND U KNOW IT AL U KEEBOHRD CARDS HAEV NO LIEF AND THES SI DA ONLEY WAY FOR U 2 FEL WORTHY W3!!!!11!! LOL SHAL SHA BUT I HAEV 2 MUCH POHER IOVAR U WH3N I CAL U RUNNG WHIEL BICHNG UR 2 LAZY 2 GET OF UR FAT ASS 2 RUN!1!1!1 WTF LOL

Reminds me of years back there was this script for running in an eggdrop IRC bot called aolspeak.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

If his work quotes are written with the same masterful command of the Queens English I,m not surprised people are conned. Who the hell would know what he,s written

Reply to
John

well i see your plan worked for about 15 seconds but my power is to great,

Reply to
Kafertoys

You can count me in. If we could only get John C. of aircooled.net to come here and make a post of his story about his problems with Mario / Kafertoys.

Reply to
Jim347a

All we need is one copy of it to post in the weekly "MG thief post."

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

John's story is here:

Scott H

Cool. Now all we have to do is to put it all together with the rest of the links. What else should we include besides his full name and address?

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

Wasn't there a link to his criminal record ?

Reply to
rjmacres

. =EF=BF=BDI mean

Yea I'm sure John would also like to explain why he thru his father out on the street.

Reply to
Kafertoys

unless his father stole and parted out his car that was at your shop, and sold all the parts he sent for the car, his father has nothing to do with your transaction(theft) with John...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

WAL I SE UR PLAN WORK3D FOR ABOUT 15 S3CONDS BUT MAH POW3R SI 2 GRAAT

Had to fix your post.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

I dont live in America, but really do hope that somebody goes round to pay a visit, and "rids" the world of this a***hole for good soon.

When i see no posts from Bondoboy, I will know its been done......

Reply to
Neil

Come on Neil if that doesn't make you sound like a coward nothing would.

It you wan't me taken care of that much come on around. Of coarselike that I bet I could shoot someone as ignorant as you and get away with calling it self defense , This is America where I can carry my 45 or

380.
Reply to
Kafertoys

after posting that same statement several times, it's doubtful the self defense act would fly... don't forget public forums are archived and also open to anyone that wants to search..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

you need your sign stolen again.

Reply to