Speed pulse wire location - S80

Hi, could anyone tell me where this is for an aftermarket navigation or does anyone know where I can find out please?

Regards

Steve

Reply to
Steve H

Under the dash, just to left of the driver and just above and to the right of the hood release there is a diagnostics connector which carries speed information. Davis instruments makes a little data logger (about the size of a small matchbox) that plugs into this port and records up to 300 hours of driving data.

Want to know how fast your daughter drove when she borrowed the car last night? No problem, just plug the gizmo into your PC when she returns and download all the dirt.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Got the link to davis logger site? Johan

"Mike" skrev i meddelandet news:ylMRa.78092$GL4.19359@rwcrnsc53...

Reply to
JohanE

Sure: