A3 Jetta

On 96 Jetta GL, Front Disc Brakes, how many pounds of torqe is require for the two 19mm bolts holding the Cabliper on....

Thanks

-Lee

Reply to
Lee

Do you still need this information? E-mail me if so.

Reply to
TimW

I did the brakes already, Thanks Tho. I think I need to recheck my work tho because there is a slight rubbing noise, when I jack the car up and turn the wheel by hand there is a slight rub, otherwise everything works... suggestions?

-Lee

Reply to
Lee