FS: 1982 Diesel Pickup

This pickup needs some work ( a lot of work )

Injector Pump is leaking on the timing belt. Timing belt needs to be replaced Water Pump leaks

It has front end damage.

It has more than 150,000 miles on the engine. I don't know the exact amount

Remember the truck is 21 years old. It looks like and drives like it.

Fix the problems with the engine if you need a diesel engine or buy it for parts, or do what you want with it.

First $200 takes it.

Located in New Baden, Illinois Reply to newsgroup or email address please.

Don't make me take this truck to a junkyard. Somebody wants this truck for $200 bucks, don't you.

Reply to
chrisvw