Source for Front Sway Bar inner bushing?

Hi

I'm rebuilding my front suspension, 1984 Rabbit GTi.

I found the outer sway bar bushings online 171411314A at Arizona Autohaus, one of the few places that sell it online, but can't find the inner bushing.

Anyone know the part number and or where to purchase?

Reply to
Tube Audio

Hi,

I think 171 411 313 is what you want.

has a picture of the part. Impex lists the part on their site.

Robert

Reply to
robert.kidd

did you try germanautoparts.com (I think that's the right URL... )

Reply to
PeterD

yes, you are right!! thaks

seems like most just stock the outer but german auto parts stocked both the inner and the outer.