who mediates this newsgroup

i dont know if someone does but they should,.theres so much crap on here you have to wash when your done .......go to vortex and feel good and clean again

Reply to
RLGIRSCH

verndog

Reply to
PJ4LIFE

I think this guy's just trolling. Other than a few Rice boys popping their head in every once in a while, I think it's pretty clean.

Reply to
Darryl

That is rather amusing. If you want your fill of "Boo Hoo, I have $2,000 to blow on shiny wheels. I can't decide how to spend Daddy's money. Help me decide" then Vortex is a great place to go. If they could filter out that babble then Vortex would be a bit more fun. OK, even with that crud and the goofy customized headlights/taillights threads, Vortex can be interesting.

Jim B.

Reply to
jimbehning