2005 Sierra

Does anyone know where I can get a picture of the new 2005 Sierra. I was at the dealer yesterday and was going to buy a 2500HD '04 but he said the new '05 would be available in mid summer with new body styling. I want to see whether or not its worth waiting for. Best Wishes Randy

Reply to
Randy

The chevy website would probably be a good place to start..............

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Reply to