4x4 switch light dus not go on steady green or amber

Hello all,

My 92 S10 blazer 4 door 4x4, auto trans.

The 4x4 switch light goes not in steady green or amber, some times it dus but often not. but when i engaged it then the both lights come on. green and amber.

And i can not engage the 4x4 when im driving, i have to stop then put in N and then i can engage it in 4x4.

Is there anyone whos had the same trouble and fixed it ?

I hope someone can help me find out what the trouble is.

Pat..

Reply to
Pat

Mike Levy

yikes sounds like your in for some fun, i had some troubles like that on my '94 and i replaced the 4x4 computer and the encoder motor, dont remember how much it was but it was definitely some bux, and when i sold it a year and a half ago, it would still sometimes stick coming out of 4hi.... go figure and i had a dealer do the work...HTH and good luck

Reply to
Hey Paizan