anyone have a line-in on cheap MAP sensors?

Good day, I just found out that my parts guy in selling a MAP sensor for my 95 4.3L Jimmy for $168 CDN! He usually gets things at a modest discount so I don¹t even want to know what these run at the stealership.

Do any of you have a mail order source that can get these things at a reasonable price? When I scan the output of mine while driving back and forth from work, it seems to jump all over the place so I¹m guessing the ?membrane¹ has a tear in it someplace and it needs to be swapped out.

Thanks! Andrew.

Reply to
AWN

(MAP)+Sensor

Reply to
diablo

WOW That is almost DOUBLE what I pay at the dealer (even allowing for the exchange rate) That is about the most common MAP sensor used on GM products as well. GM part number is 17112715 Standard Motor Parts number is AS17

Try

Steve W.

Steve,

I just wanted to thank you again for the RA tip off. My order arrived within 3 business days at a great price. It was virtually painless and really was the perfect transaction. I found the communication and advice to be top notch also. I encourage anyone who hasn't done business with them to give it a shot. Thanks again! Andrew.

in article f2nolk$baa$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org, Steve W. at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on

5/19/07 5:02 PM:

Reply to
AWN