Re: '89 GMC Jimmy/Blazer/Astrovan rims

Hi Don, I have 1989 Blazer with allow rims and uniroyal tires. Car has a lot of new parts. It's just not good on gas and I can't afford it anymore. If you want you can come and see and make me an offer.

I live in Markham 905 201-5186

Looking for a slight upgrade in these rims. Something better than stock. > Not looking to spend a lot of money. > > Truck is a 4X4 Jimmy. > > TIA! > > -- > Don Belmore > >
Reply to
Tuko