Correction: I am looking for a dealer to sell me a 2006 MDX at invoice, all options (email me with phone) NT

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:

You expect this to happen without any legwork or negotiation on your part?

Reply to
TeGGeR?

Good point. I was experimening to see if any salespeople are smart enough to hang out here. I guess not. I think it;s a goo deal for a salesperson:no legwork, no showing the customer anything, no time waste, make a fe hundred bucks in an hour or so.

Reply to
akhileshb