CSX

so is it just a high end civic again?

Reply to
Jamco

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 02:51:42 GMT, Jamco let slip this dark secret:

Ah, yes. Just like a TL is a high end Accord.

Reply to
Humma Kavula

I knew the Honda Civic = Acura EL, and though perhaps the CSX = Civic, but was unaware that the TL was the same as the Accord. I think you may be misinformed.

Reply to
James

TL's are built on the same line with the Accords in Ohio. They have many components in common. So many, in fact, that I usually go to the local Honda dealer when I need parts for my TL (much cheaper).

Reply to
E Meyer

interesting

Reply to
James

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:43:32 GMT, James let slip this dark secret:

  1. A few years ago, the TL and the Accord were very similar.

  1. I was being facetious.

Reply to
Humma Kavula

I've got a TL rear antisway bar on my Accord. Best $70can I ever spent!

Reply to
LBJGH