AM distortion

I got in my A4 this morning with my non BOSE radio and all my AM stations were very static like. At noon I went to lunch and they were fine? What's up with that. And no...I don't have any tint on my windows, and I've done nothing since it worked fine up until this morning.

Reply to
JJ

I have gone thru this and found out at gee, the CD player is great. My dealer explained that in the effort to make the car aerodynamic, something has to be sacraficed.

Reply to
Cam Newton

Reply to
TonyJ