Re: OBDII port on '98 A4

try this:

Hi > > I have an ISO scantool board from
I've tried it in a > mate's daewoo, and I get a green light when I connect to OBDII under > the dash. However, when I plug it into my A4 TDI 110 SE I get > absolutely nothing. I'm using the port in the back seat ashtray. > > Anyone know what could be wrong? Is my A4 even OBDII compliant? Hope > someone here knows about this! :) > > James
Reply to
silver30v