2006 325 warranty... what gives?

We have only his word for the money as well. You generally find that people who do earn a reasonable amount don't brag about it.

This idiot is nothing but a troll. Fortunately BMW do not need to sell cars to wankers. Perhaps this wanker can stay with Nissan. I'm sure they'll be just thrilled to see him again.

Reply to
Harry

Pot calling the kettle black!

Reply to
Choder

"BMW is not above the industry norm. The cheesy 80s are over and nobody is going to feel better saying "I drive a bimmer!" these days. Quality is everything. "

This comment would lead me to jump to the assumption that you should get a Hyundai. The warranty with a Hyundai is fabulous, and Im sure its online.

If you are considering a BMW, you need to drive one, your comments show that you havent. BMW is far above the "industry norm", people buy BMWs because they are a drivers car, I would dare say that for most, the warranty is just an added benefit to driving one of the best production cars out there. Your right, this isnt the eighties, but I think you are still stuck there with this mentality. Sorry... I still say I drive a bimmer, its not a status thing, its a driver thing. IMHO, the quality you will get in a BMW is far superior in all aspects to most other cars out there, however, if your measure of quality is a warranty, then, like I said above, BUY THE HYUNDAI!!!

Reply to
Corey Shuman

Forget the waranty - now we're going to buy a car based on the personalities of other owners of that same car. Are you driving a personality to work every day?

Choder, have you driven the IS 350 yet? How does it compare to a bimmer? What about the Hyundai?

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin S.

All BMW drivers (and dealers) are breathing a sigh of relief.

Good - did they tell you they don't market an IS 350 in th U.S, only the IS

300?

2005 IS 300: 5-speed base cost is $30,280, no maintenance included, 0-60 in 6.8 seconds 2006 BMW 325: 6-speed base cost is $30,995 including 50,000 miles free maintenance, 0-60 in 6.7.

Somehow, the Lexus, although a fine car, won't quite "bloe" the BMW's doors off!

Maybe you need to do a bit more research and less "spanking" of us poor bimmer drivers!

Tom

Reply to
Tom K.

Which is what I suspected after your first post.

You're some form of trawl.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You need to take a look at the 2006 IS 250 and IS 350. At least check out Lexus's website without making a total ass out of yourself.

Reply to
Choder

Its not out yet, which is why I said I am only eyeballing it. I'm basing my interest on reviews from people who have driven it and compared it to the 3 series. I wouldnt know about the Hyundai, you'll have to fill us in on that.

Reply to
Choder

Which explains why you decided to respond so many times, right?

heh...

Reply to
Choder

BMW owners try to help others.

Enjoy your Lexus.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I did.

Since the IS350 isn't yet available, there are no prices given - so your statement is baseless. I, at least, gave you a Lexus comparison with the BMW 325, the car you named in this thread and a car you could buy today if you weren't so busy trolling.

BTW, the Lexus warranty is basically the same as BMW's (4 yr/50k miles), but if you need more info, you need to "see your dealer for particulars"? Is this how "Lexus is forthcoming with their information"?

Reply to
Tom K.

What a retard. Search the site and you can find all the warranty documents. Stay away from the computer, you're dangerous.

Reply to
Choder

Some of your responses were helpful at first, but then later you decided to join the fray of whiners.

Reply to
Choder

No, I simply asked if you'd contacted BMW and asked them to send you a copy of the warranty. It's what any sensible person would do.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You can't pay for entertainment this good...

--

-Fred W

PS - Choder? Choder? What is Choder?

Reply to