Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1995 chevy suburban trouble starting! HELP!
Hi, My husband recently replaced the water pump and some sort of hose that's part aluminum and part rubber. Now when he goes to start the truck, it turns over and over and eventually starts. Does...
1
1

alt.trucks.chevy
I have spent a lot of money beefing a TH350 a couple of years ago, should have done a 700R with overdrive, but to late. So my question is can a TH350 be modified to the TH350C that has the electric...
7
7

gas gage woes
5.3 Liter 2001 Silverado 80,000 miles.When I fill my tank the low fuel light comes on and the gas gage goes to empty. OK its probably the sensor in the tank correct? Now the service engine light is...
1
1

Engine Light On-1997 Blazer/Jimmy
I just purchased a '97 Jimmy with an engine light on at all times.I did a scan of the codes and came up with a 0140 (O2 Sensor Circuit No Activity Detected) and a 0719 (Torque Converter/Brake Switch B...

88 burb 4x4 no drive overdrive,after rearend replaced
geez huh? dont know what could of happend i got her into drive once by engaging 4x4 then out if 4x4 then unlocked hubs and was working then next stop no drive just 2nd 1st? i did R&R at a trans shop...

raise 98 s10
What is best and cheapest way to raise it by a couple of inches
8
8

Tahoe
Good evening, My daughter has a 2004 Tahoe that was involved in a rear end crash. Damage to the right bumper and rear tailgater. The insurance co paid a local dealer to do the work and it appears that...
2
2

2000 Silverado trailer wiring
Saw a post about the 99 Burb, thought it might help. I have different wire colors. Truck did not come with the tow hitch, nor female plug for the trailer. Friend told me last night I do not need the...
3
3

Question about improving A/C and engine cooling...
While I'm deciding what my next move is with the K5's engine, I figured I'd address the less important things. My A/C works, but not well. Part of that is the fact that the K5 has a lot more interior...
40
40

94 truck timing chain
My 94 Chevy truck, 350 cid, has developed a rough idle, rich exhaust condition, loss of power, spark knock hot or cold engine (even when motor is first started up in the morning). It started last week...
2
2

stereo speakers
I have a 95 Jimmy that over the years speakers one by one quit working until only one played. I know the stock stereo has given other owners issues so I had a new pioneer installed and still only one...
2
2

heated seat not working
I have a 99 burb and the front driver heated seat doesn't appear to be working. Now is obviously not the time to be needing this, but it would be nice to have fixed prior to winter! I pulled the...

Chevy Astro Speaker removal
anybody know how to remove a front door lower speaker from a 2003 Chevy Astro Van?
1
1

speaker removal
anybody know how to correctly remove a front door speaker from a 2003 Chevy Astro Van?

99 Blazer 4wd gone nuts
has anybody ever seen this: One day you get in the car, you last drove it in 2wd hi. None of the lights tell you what mode you are in. No big deal, dead light bulb. Drives normal. A week or so later...
1
1