5.3 hi-po mod's what works ?

hello everyone. im new to the group, i just bought a 03 silverado extend-cab. i was wondering if any one in the group can let me know what performance product's realy work, for instance power programmers, air intakes' underdrive pulley's, exhaust system's ( can i do a duel and still be smog legal ? ). i cant afford a super charger, and dont like the instability of nitrous. so i need to know what are "the best bang for your buck mod's" please let me know what your experience's have been. thank's will check back soon ?.

Reply to
david cruz

First of all, are you concerned about invalidating the warranty? Makes a big difference on what to go with.

Reply to
John Alt

remove all extraneous weight

Reply to