86 blazer dash

I have a 1986 K5 silverado blazer. A few years ago it was stripped, clean on the interior.. they took EVERYTHING. Dash, carpet, seats door and rear panels, console, and the drivers door.

So far we have managed to replace about everything but still need a dash. All the ones from wrecking yards are cracked or wrong color. Does anybody know a supply of good quality dash pads. I cant use the cheapo replacement that are designed to fit over the existing dash since its not there.

I need a gray dashboard with the silver trim in front of the passenger and ac vent opening. If needed I have a pic of the front of the truck to show what is acualy missing.. A blazer without an interior is a strange looking beast, lots of room tho.....

Thanks Ken in Seattle

Kenneth Oakman

sidewinder

May have to bite the bullet like I did for my 86 Crewcab. Spend the bucks, go to the dealer. Then visit auto body supply store, get dash paint, prep, etc. Took some time but I now have new dash panel

ciao' Bob

Kenneth Oakman wrote:

Reply to
R. Deans

I haven't had any luck either, though mine is just cracked. I feel sorry for ya, guess in Seattle interiors are a hot commodity.

-The Lonely Grease Monkey

1985' K5 305CUI TH700R4 NP208 KJ's successor

"Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

has them. OEM style vinyl/foam repros are $275 and replacement style - urethane are $225. "Good luck.

Reply to
Tim Long