Dash Curl on 2002 S-10

At the front of the dash, by the windshield, part of the dash covering is warped upwards...in a couple places. It's not high, but definitely a ripple upwards. From the outside in front, you can see it in 2 places. This is an extended cab LS. Anyone have a cure for this or experienced this ? Thanks, Pete in MS

Reply to
Pete

fix your leaky windshield

Reply to
no one

Hi!

I have this in one place on my 2003 S-10 extended cab LS truck. (4.3 V6,

2WD). I don't know that I can see it from the outside, but it is visible on the inside.

It's been that way since the day it was new. I suspect that one of the clips at the other end of the dash isn't properly in place. It doesn't bother me enough to warrant yanking the whole thing apart (or bothering the dealership about it) to fix it.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Reply to