Dupli-color bed liner

this stuff dies hard and brittle. It is flaking all over the place. Any suggestions for a softer, more pliable and thicker roll-on bed liner that will hold up?

Reply to
Michael Dobony

FWIW, I had my 99 coated with Line-X when it was new and 10 years later it still looks great. And I use this truck in construction every day with stuff in the bed all the time. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Buddies who used the Rhino are not so happy. Ugly shine and the same peeling you mention.

sticks

Reply to
sticks

What about a Bedrug?

I've got one, had it for several years now and absolutely love it:

I've had anything and everything back there from computer equipment to firewood to small pieces of lawn power equipment and gasoline. Nothing seems to bother it. When it needs to be cleaned, just park on a slant and hose it down or blast it at the car wash.

William (nothing more than a satisfied customer)

Reply to
William R. Walsh

This will not work in my application. I am actually using it on concrete as a slip resistant coating.

Reply to
Michael Dobony

Hi!

What an interesting idea!

I'd never heard of anyone doing that with the spray/roll on bedliners before.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

When fresh and now cracking and flaking off, it does an effective job of slip prevention.

Reply to
Michael Dobony