Suburban interior

Hi,

I'm looking for interior parts to restaurate my '84 Burb. Does anyone know of a firm that can supply all the panels, including the ones for the cargo? If possible someone who ships overseas(Belgium). A good second hand interior would also do. I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

Geert

Reply to
Geert Annys

Hey Geert ik heb voor mijn Blazer verschillende onderdelen besteld bij

de site kan je een gratis catalogus bestellen waar elk onderdeel van jeburb in staat.

grtz sax

Reply to
Saxomophone

has a lot of stuff as well, chevyduty.com, gspp.com as well. coloradok5.com has a suburban forum as well as a parts wanted and forsale section

Reply to
yoyo

try

I think they ship anywhere.