1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Won't Start

I have a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo that will not start. It will just keep turning over without firing. The fuel filter is new and the pump seems to be working fine. I tried to troubleshoot it by turning the key 3 times and the check engine light flashed 3 times, then 2 times, then 5 times, and then 5 times. From what I understand that relates to the EGR valve. Before I replaced the EGR valve I did some more tests on my Jeep and I have found that I am not getting a spark. I have tested the ignition coil and it is in working condition but I am not able to get a spark from the coil to the distributer. Where could my problem be?

Reply to
jdurrmsu

Check the crank position sensor.

Reply to