1999 Chrysler Concorde Check Engine + Code

We have a 1999 Chrysler Concorde and my wife reports that the "Check Engine" light is on. First thing this morning, I did the key "On-Off-On-Off-ON..." trick to "code" the car and it reported the following on the odometer: P 1684 P 0172

I?m used to the "older" coding where the Check Engine would flash, and i?m used to reading those codes, so i have no clue on this one. The car is not having any major problems at the moment...we did have the belt that runs around the A/C unit self-destruct about 2 months ago so the only belt running is the main snake-belt.

Any clues or should I do something different to find more info?

Thanks...in advance.

-- Ray Roney -- qix_68 at @ at yahoo.com --

Reply to
RayQix

p0172 is fuel system rich, right bank, passenger side cylinders and it could be a number of things from Mech problems to fuel pressure problems, Off hand I do not know what the 1684 fault is. If I remember I will check it for you when I go into work

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

P1684 $12 Battery was Disconnected

Reply to
damnnickname

"damnnickname" wrote: > p0172 is fuel system rich, right bank, passenger side > cylinders and it > could be a number of things from Mech problems to fuel > pressure problems, > Off hand I do not know what the 1684 fault is. If I remember I > will check > it for you when I go into work > > Glenn Beasley > Chrysler Tech

What might cause such a "trip" and could it be vacuum lines? We?ve had a rodentia (rats) problem & they seem to like sitting under the hood since its warm under there. The thought was that they?d chewed through a vacuum line or something. I ?preciate the response!

Thanks...in advance....

-- Ray --

Reply to
RayQix