2004 300M Autoset adjustment

In the manual it says I can set the seat to move back when I turn the car off but it does not work. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Steve

Funny that you should ask that today, I had a complaint at work on that same thing, the only problem was, the owner had his seat all the way back all ready so when he turned the key off it couldn't go back any further. Make sure your vehicle has that option, the owners manual is written for everything. And then make sure your seat is forward before turning key off. If your car is equipped with that function just make sure it says "ON" under that option, you should see that on the dash

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

On my 2001 300M if I don't get quite all the way in park before turning off the car the glide back doesn't happen.

Reply to
Art

Reply to
mic canic