88 Chrysler LeBaron

I recently bought a used LeBaron for my daughter and everything works great except that the interior light in the right rear stays on with the door shut. All other interior lamps go out. I removed the bulb from the lamp til I can find a solution to the problem.

Reply to
redwolf813

Are you sure it's not in the on position?? Check the manual to see how it turns on and off manually.

Good Luck!

great except that the interior light in the right rear stays on with the door shut. All other interior lamps go out. I removed the bulb from the lamp til I can find a solution to the problem.

Reply to
Jesse

I had an 85 New Yorker where one lamp in the overhead console stayed on all the time. Turned out to be a defective hex counter IC chip located in the console.

Reply to
Steve Stone