motor noise

when I open the door of my 95 Concorde I hear what sounds like an electric motor running under the dash. When I start it goes away. Any ideas? Thanks smitty

Reply to
Smitty

Do you have auto climate control? It is a small fan to sample the air. Goes off a while after all doors are closed if car is off.

Reply to
Art

this is just a thing for the a/c its taking the temp. for the atomatic climate control [atc]

Reply to
johnp