96 voyager front washer pump replacement.

Hi,

I have a 96 voyager. I think the front washer pump is kaput. Why the wipers work when I turn on delay, both speeds and press the end of the "wand". I used to hear the pump motor and now I don't but I do in the back and that works fine. The dealer wants $60 for the part and $100 for labor. Is this a difficult repair to do?

I am told that the pump is inside or attached to the reservoir. The washer fluid fill tube comes through a hole in the "frame"? So it probably has to go down and then out the front from underneath?

How is it attached to the frame? Were is the connector attached to the motor?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Zee

I think you can see the whole assembly by taking a look under the front right corner of the van, in front of the front right wheel splash guard. I can see two pumps, wiring, and the bottom of the tank on mine. MB

Reply to
Michael Blomquist

Is it a nasty repair to do yourself or is it worth the $100 to the dealer?

Reply to
Just wondering