Best Rated threads in Chrysler Carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Disable limp mode! chrysler cirrus 98'
Okay my car is a beater and i only use it to get to work. It went into limp mode and the code says p0700 generic transmition problem. Is there a way to disable limp mode so i can continue to drive it...
3
3

Dodge Caravan 1996 3.0L Speed Sensor
My Dodge Caravan 1996, 3.0 L engine, 3 speed automatic transmission has Check Engine light on, the code is P0500, which is Vehicle Speed Sensor being bad. The vehicle appears to operate normally, but...

Chrysler Voyager hand brake problem
Hi 1998 Voyager has failed its inspection on "hand brake low" - anyone got any links or information on how to adjust it? Thanks for any help Ian
4
4

Questions on AC low pressure port and missing cap
Besides keeping dirt out it should have an o-ring in it and it's a second seal to prevent freon from leaking out if the schreader valve leaks a little. Usually if there is a leak you'll see oil. If...
3
3

It must be really easy to steal Toyota Highlanders ...
Just saw this story being reported on my 11 pm news. Looked it up on the net (see below). These cars seem to have a push-button ignition, but probably you still have to have the right key-fob close...
5
5

transmission cooler Dodge Intrepid
Is it really necessary? I'm doing no towing and rarley do many steep hills. I have a leak in mine and I want to tell them to just cap it off.
2
2

2002 concorde hesitates on acceleration; sometimes won't start
I have a 2002 Chrysler Concorde Lxi 3.5L V6. Sometimes, when accellerating, the car will hesitate. Rarely, it will even refuse to start. I've replaced the fuel pump, but I still have this problem. The...
4
4

95 Cirrus blown 2 #8 (ign,fuel,starter)fuses in one week
Its a 20 Amp fuse under the hood. Other than this the car has been great. Now I am afraid to take it anywhere. Does anyone have any idea on what to fix? Thanks Dave
8
8

1997 dodge Intrepid High Idle
Here is my problems: While in park i have high idling over 2000 RPM's, check engine light is on and as i go to slow down it seems to jerk a little as i am coming to a complete stop. I need some help...
4
4

Reset "Perform Service" 2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Does anyone know how to reset the overhead computer after you change the oil? It keeps telling me to "Perform Service", but all I really need to do is reset the message for another 3000 miles. Thanks.
4
4

Chrysler Voyager 2000 2.5TD Cuts Out
Hi everyone, just found your site whilst hunting for clues. Coming back from Spain the Voyager just kept losing the throttle. First time It did it I thought it had broken a cable, till I found it was...
5
5

1999 Chrysler Concorde Speakers
Now that I have replaced my window clip and door handle. It is time for some more fun things. I would like to replace the door speakers. Any suggestions on where to purchase new speakers, what brand...
8
8

1990 Plymouth Acclaim Schematic
Does anyone know where I can find an electrical schematic that shows the wiring for the electric speedometer in a 1990 Plymouth Acclaim? This is the analog speedometer driven electrically from the...
3
3

[SOLVED] Where is the Fuel Filter on a 92 Plymouth Voyager LE?
I am trying to troubleshoot a problem with a non-starting Plymouth Voyager LE 3.3L v6, and am trying to find the fuel filter to replace it. I know this should be easy, but it's really cold and windy...
3
3

LHS Front End Clunk - SOLVED - FYI
you might find this amusing: I posted some weeks ago about the continuing front-end clunk on my '95 LHS.....LOUD clunk and twang when turning sharp to the left going forward, or to the right backing...
14
14

Gurgling sound on a Breeze
My '98 Plymouth Breeze makes this gurgling sound after I park the car and turn off the ignition. I opened up the hood one time recently when my car was making that gurgling sound and I discovered that...
8
8

how do I remove airfilter housing on 99 intrepid
I need to clean the battery terminals. I can pull the air filter housing out part of the way but can't see clearly how to get it all the way out.
3
3

Why is RPM to high on `93 Chrysler Voyager?
Can anyone help me with my problem?: I have a 93 chrysler voyager which i recently changed the spark plugs to, and i have checked and recked that everything was put back & plugged correctly, however,...
1
1

'991 Plymouth Acclaim - Turn signals
Turn signal stopped flashing the turn lamps 4-way flasher flashes nicely Turn signal fuse good. I replaced one flasher; does my car have a second or do I have turn signal switch problem? Thanks for...
6
6

92 grand caravan w/3.3L, install a tach?
as the subject says, i have a 92 grand caravan with a 3.3 liter V6, and i would like to install an aftermarket tachometer. but any that know that engine know that it has a distributer-less ignition...
5
5