Best Rated threads in Chrysler Carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Changing timing chain on a Chrysler 3.3L V6 - what to expect?
The concensus from this group is that my car (1990 Grand Caravan with 3.3L) has a worn timing chain (rattle from left side of engine at idle, goes away as engine speed increases) Most likely I'm going...
2
2

2000 neon stuck trunk
Anyone have some advice for a 2000 Chrysler neon with a stuck truck. It's not the power truck. It doesn't have a trunk release (remote). The only way in is the key. The key will not turn. Is it...
14
14

Suspension parts for 300M with Performance Handling Package
Even if the aftermarket shocks have improved in quality over the years, there still seem to be none available for vehicles with the Performance Handling Package, so it looks as though I would need to...
21
21

Stalls and Dies 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3.3
I have a 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3.3L. This Problem is tricky. The problem is that the vehicle stalls after running for several minutes at normal operating temperature, and won't restart until...
21
21

9004 verses 9006 headlight bulbs
Does anyone know if these bulbs are interchangeable. They seem to have the same wattage and base. I have a 94 which takes the 9004 bulb. The newer vans use the 9006. Is it a better bulb more light,...
2
2

Ditching LeanBurn on a 1987 Fifth Avenue
I recently purchased a 1987 Fifth Avenue equipped with a 318ci V8. Mopar is totally new to me and there is a lot I don't know and am very wary of. This car features Chrysler's Lean Burn system that...
37
37

Crysler voyager -95 3.3l Backfiring in aircleaner
My Voyager is backfiring in the aircleaner at 3700-4000 rpm when i drive it and if the gearbox is in park and i rev it up to the above rpm. It starts to missfire slightly and if i press the gas even...
15
15

'90 New Yorker Code 43
Hi all!! My 90 New Yorker 3.3L is showing a code 43. The decode page shows more than one cause pertaining to either iginition coil, or cylinder misfiring. The car seems to start and run fine. Spark...

91 Voyager transmission Goes Into Limp Mode
On long trips (over 100 miles or so) the trans intermitently goes into limp mode (stuck in 2nd gear). When it does this, I have to stop,shut-off the ignition,start again, and then it goes through the...
7
7

Grand Voyager headlights flashing
HI, I woke up in the night last night and saw a strange light coming from outside. On looking out of the window I saw the lights on my 2002 Grand voyager were on, as I looked they turned themselves...
7
7

Re: Dodge Intrepid Fan Motor
|I own a 1998 Intrepid ES 3.2L and the A/C suddenly stopped working. |Upon inspection the local Dodge dealership said that one of the |cooling fan motors short circuited and blew the fuse. (I have...
1
1

Chrysler Cirrus heater not working
I have a 1996 Chrysler Cirrus with a 2.4 engine and the heater does not work. Once the engine has reached it's normal operating temperature and I attempt to use the heater, there is an initial...
7
7

Problems! 2000 Caravan Sport and Infinity Sound
I removed the Infinity CD/Tape/Radio unit from my 2000 Caravan because the CD player no longer works and I am attempting to replace it with an aftermarket unit. I bought a dash adapter and wiring kit...
17
17

Ignition key stuck in 2003 Chrysler Sebring LX steering column
I can't get the ignition key out of the ignition cylinder. The car is in park. The brake is held down with pressure. I have tried wiggling, twisting, shaking just about everything. Eventually, it will...
12
12

300M How to remove silicone from dash
I have -00 300M with dark gray/black leather interior. I accidentally applied some silicone with a cloth to the dash's "leather". I am not sure whether the dash is covered with real leather or some...
9
9

PT Cruiser Headrest
How do you remove a 2003 PT Cruiser headrest?
1
1

Anti-Theft Alarm Problem 99 Intrepid
I have a factory-installed anti-theft alarm built into my 99 Intrepid. Lately, after arming the alarm with my key fob, the red light on top of the dashboard remains on solidly for a period of time,...
1
1

dash lights flashing on 98 plymouth voyager
hey all, i have a propblem with the lights on the panel where the wipers, and rear defrost,air conditioning are the orange lights that tell you there on, flash constantly. a few days ago the wife left...
2
2

1998 plymouth voyager heater problem - no heat
I bought this van about a month ago and now the heater just broke on me. Its a 3.0 litre, 3spd, A/C, airbags, no other options. Last time I was in the van the heater worked fine. Got in it today and...
6
6

98 Intrepid ES - Bad BCM??
Car has been great, nothing but maintenance items to date. 85K miles. 3.2 eng, autostick tranny, a typical ES model. A few days ago, the wife was driving to work, and lost the speedo, tach and a/c....
12
12