Best Rated threads in Chrysler Carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager Water Pump
Hello all... This has been a "fun" van to own--while it seems to be reliable enough and is holding up well, it has had enough stupid problems to make you wonder... It's a 2000 Grand Voyager with the...
5
5

TECH: 1997 Chrysler Concorde 3.5 Overheating Again
I'm trying to figure out why my 1997 Chrysler Concorde keeps intermittently overheating. The car has a 3.5 V6 and 125K miles. About 10 months ago I was driving on the freeway and I noticed the heater...
3
3

DRB2 Scan Tool Options
Looking for options for a DBR2 scan tool. I know these units were made my OTC. Can you get a generic OTC unit and upgrade/add-on to made it DBR2 compliant? I need to be able to "talk" to the ABS...
3
3

Error Code P0172
Our 2001 PT Cruiser check engine light is on and the car is idling roughly and has poor low-speed throttle response. The error code is P0172 that states the oxygen sensor reports the air/fuel mixture...

Ignition lock cylinder release spring location
I'm trying to switch an ignition lock cylinder between an '87 and an '89 Lebaron, each with tilt steering wheel. My problem is, the Hayne's manual for these cars doesn't give the procedure for...

Losing Coolant
2005 Dodge caravan, losing coolant but I don't see any leaks, and it is not getting into the oil. Any ideas where I can look? TIA, -Tom Rogers
14
14

1977 chrysler lebaron lean burn question
i just picked up a 1977 lebaron with the 318 2bbl carb and lean burn ignition. im getting ready to tear off the lean burn crap but i have a few questions. i have a mopar electronic ignition conversion...
8
8

1991 Fifth Avenue Fuel pressure specification? (stalling problem)
I'm trying to help someone with an old 1991 Fifth Avenue (3.3L) that's been sitting in their driveway unfixed for a year. Symptom is that it idles OK, engine revs smoothly to high RPM's in park,...
5
5

97 Caravan bucks and stalls Help
I have a 1997 Dodge Grand caravan with 110K and a 3.3L engine. Over the July 4th weekend the engine would not start. Turned over but NS. Had the cam sensor replaced. Ran fine for 2 days and started...
15
15

Average cost to replace FUEL INJECTORS ??
My car is missing while running at higher speeds, and runs smooth when at idle. I am thinking it got fuel injectors clogged. It is a 94 Chrysler New Yorker, I have not changed injectors on it ever...
4
4

'93 T&C Van Transmission problem
OK hopefully you omeone can help me diagnose. Here is the story. My wife was driving on Saturday and she said the car just seemed to "pop out of gear". No noises or weird vibration, just no drive....
8
8

99 Intrepid - Rear end rattling sound
My Intrepid has been making a rattling sound in the rear when going over bumps in the road, especially those bumps where the road has been dug up to repair a gas/water line lateral and then not...
4
4

Oil sludge elimination/prevention?
Own a Chrysler Sebring with the V6 2.7L engine. I've read several complaints about how prone to oil sludge buildup these engines are (and the not so decent position of Chrysler corp. of not admitting...
18
18

Value of 1983 Plymouth Reliant
My mom has a 1983 red Plymouth Reliant with about 40,000 original miles. I want to know what its worth, but the Kelly Blue book doesn't show that body is in good shape and the interior shows little...
7
7

Ignition timing in Caravan '93 - 3.0L engine
Dodge Caravan - 1993 SE Miles: 87K Engine : Mitsubishi 3.0L The book says to check the ignition timing, you should disconnect the coolant sensor. As soon as I disconnect the coolant sensor the engine...
7
7

Neon central locking relay
Hello! Can anyone tell me how I can find central locking relay! (model 2001) I know, it is under dashboard cover, but how can I open it? I am installing wireless remote control but it cannot be...

Looking for 1958 Plymouth repro 150 MPH speedo plate.
Hi, I'm currently restoring a 1958 Plymouth 120mph speedo head to "Christine" specs. I've already got the odometer to run backwards,now I just need a 150 MPH speedo head plate and matching...
6
6

1995 Cirrus 2.5L stall condition
1995 JA 2.5L intermittent stall condition. At stall all sensor data on DRB is normal. If key is not cycled, vehicle will restart and show incorrect data (low ps) on MAP. Baro is normal and voltage is...
20
20

Drain Plugs
Does anybody know were the transmission drain plug location on a 2002 concord LXi. I can not find it or a shop manual for this year of car yet.
6
6

Replacing heater fan resistor AGAIN !
Hi All, I have a 1998 Chrysler Concorde I have replaced the heater fan resistor 3 times in the past 6 months The last one only lasted 3 weeks ! what can be done to remedy this ? they are $18.00 each...
4
4