High Performance LHS

I have a 97 LHS and I was wondering if anyone kinew of a good site or
place I could get some performance parts for it. My LHS has the same
motor as the 300M so I think that any part for the 300M would work, but
then again I am not sure. If anyone could give me any information on
this I would be grateful.
Thanks,
The Ardvark
Reply to
c0lored.ardvark
I would, but that is a bit hard for a 16 year old. I was interested in the parts because that car is paid off and mine, and I have not nearly enough money to go with a Hemi C, so maybe an ECM tuner, or an ODBII programmer, maybe an intake, or an exhaust, would be more up my alley. So any suggestions?
Reply to
c0lored.ardvark
Quite frankly, that car has a great back seat. You should spend more time thinking about how much fun you can have there and less about what is under the hood. But be safe whatever you do.
Reply to
Art
You might wander on over to
forums. They have both 1st gen. and 2nd gen. LH forums. Probably not a lot that you can do other than custom exhaust and K&N intake, though some would argue about the K&N. Give it a shot, though.
Reply to
Bill Putney
I need to focus on whats under the hood, so then I can get better stuff in the back seat. But damn, I am amazed at the replys, I guess a kid can't have a fast car any more.
Reply to
c0lored.ardvark
Seriously that car is plenty fast already. Save the money for new tires when you need them.
Reply to
Art
Look, it may be "plenty fast" but you can never go too fast, as for new tires, what the hell, I will get them when i need them. If I could ask what is it you drive?
Reply to
c0lored.ardvark
Maybe you're right. Maybe you can make your LHS really fast, and all your friends will think you're the coolest because you have the coolest tuner LHS in town.
As for your amazement, it's normal, but hard to explain. Everybody over 19 has a lot more experience being a teenager than you have. Twice as much. Yet, you never believe anything that they say. It's highly irrational. That'll wear off, so don't worry about it. Just don't take any drastic action until you're 25, and you'll be okay.
Reply to
Joe
I had a 94 LHS and now own a 1999 300M and regrettably a 2001 Toyota Avalon. The 94 LHS felt slightly faster than the 300M. Have you replaced the audio in the LHS? Mine was terrible.
Reply to
Art
Great reply from a 16 year old, especially with your great driving experience! Were do you live, because I want to make sure it is not near me!
Reply to
David

Site Timeline Threads