CD multichanger

I just bought a 2000 Chrysler Voyager 3.3 LE fitted with the factory radio (code RBL)

I want to fit a CD changer to this radio but dont know what fits, other than the factory supply at almost £500.

Can anyone suggest what fits or anyone in the UK have a factory fit second hand ?

Regards KEV

Reply to
Kevin

mic canic

Kev

Kenwood do a six and a ten disc changer that connects to the aerial socket of any car radio. Six disc about £175.00 and ten disc £260.00. Just fitted a six disc one to my 97 Grand Voyager.

Reply to
Gerald Wooding