Chrysler 300 Odometer

Hello,

I have an 06 Chrysler Limited and it has the electronic display. One thing I've noticed is that the odometer only displays after the ignition key is switched off. I can't get the odometer to display while the engine is running. I can get the Trip A and Trip B odometers to display but not the normal odometer. I didn't see anything in the manual about displaying the odometer readout. Is there a way to display the odometer while the engine is running?

Reply to
Tony P.

philthy

Without having the vehicle in the shop to see what is going on all I can say is that by pushing the reset button a few times should set the odometer back to display.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower