WANTED: 2001 PT Passenger Seat Back Panel

I need the panel for the back of the passenger seat. It's "oval" shaped and has a cargo net. Any idea where I can get one other than new at a Chrysler dealer. I checked local salvage (junk) yards and they want to sell only the whole seat.

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

Find a "U-pull-it" or "pick-a-part" wrecking yard and get it yourself, those are the only places that will sell stuff like this separately.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt