Chrysler RB1 GPS navigation

Anyone have any experience with the RB1? Has anyone installed it in there car? I have a 2002 PT Cruiser and think it would be great to replace the am/fm/cd player that came with the car. I also have sirius satellite radio, which uses the present radio. The RB1 is also sirius ready, but displays more info than my present radio.

Any info on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

Reply to