foggy windows 2001 300M

it is 20 degrees out, and my windows are fogging up on the way to work, this is a new car to me, so maybe I have something set wrong, any answers? Tia

Reply to
Fiberman

Make sure the auto climate control is on. THe 300M has a great auto climate control system. If the windows are not getting enuf of the blown air, you can hit the defrost button. If that doesn't do it there is a problem. Also the rear defroster works really fast in that model.

Reply to
Art

Also make sure that the climate control is set for outside air, not recirculate. If set to recirculate, you just keep blowing the same damp air on your windows.

Reply to
jzavacky