Headliner stain question?

My '01 PT Cruiser w/sunroof with plugged drains backed up during a rain storm a couple of years ago and the sunshade in my roof was closed. That caused a water stain on the front 1" edge of the sunshade. Can anyone recommend a method to eradicate that stain? I'm not familiar with working on the felt type material these headliners are made. Thanks for any suggestions.

Reply to
BobMCT