Hitch wiring connection

Hello Everyone, I have a 1989 New Yorker that is in excellent condition and smokes a little bit. Anyhow, I got a class II hitch from ebay that fit perfectly. ($25.00) Now, I would like to wire the vehicles lights to a 4-pin connector for a small trailer. I know! I know! The New Yorker should not be used for towing or the tranny may go. But my trailer is light (I can lift it off the ground by myself) and I only plan on using it for light towing. (Maybed 100-200lbs)

Can anyone tell me what wires go where or where I can find a connector that will just "plug-in" like on my '99 Dodge Ram 1500 Van?? (Just sold the van so this will have to do.)

Please respond here as I hate all the spam these posts can generate.

Thank you,

Jesse

Reply to
Jes

Go to Uhaul and they have all kinds of converters, connectors and other crapola for mating the wiring system of your car to that of the trailer.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt