I need help 300m

I have a question about my 2001 300m interior speakers. For the life of me..I cannot get access to my 6x9 speakers in the back. I want to change out my 6x9's but I can not get to them. It seems impossible. If anyone knows how to do this..please help me out! I would appreciate it so much. THANKS!!

Reply to
antisosa1

The rear seat has to come out to get to the speakers. You will find how-to's on the 300M Club

and
forums. Bill Putney (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my address with the letter 'x')

Reply to
Bill Putney

Reply to
philthy